Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Green Paper October Collage Challenge

Love Mary Green's work (she was one of my blog loves last week) and I decided to take the plunge and enter her October Challenge. She provides some images, and the challenge is to create something using at least part of each. These are the images for this month:And this is my collage creation. You can see I followed the french theme again, and continued to use the butterflies, musical heart and stitched scrim that I used in my recent cards.
Check out the other entries. There is some lovely work there.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work Lynette! I love the background, the stamping, and how you used the images!
    Have A Lovely Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and you sweet comments on my challenge piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collage, Lynnette. I'm going over to check Mary Green's blog out. Nothing like a challenge to get the creative juices flowing! Thanks for this!
    PS. did you check out Corrine's workshop for next year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, the elements are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage feel to this. Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Collage! I love all the papers you choose and the stamping you made. Your tittle Les soeurs de France is cute! Great work! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lynette your collage elements are put together nicely, thanks for visit and nice comment on my blog.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...