Saturday, September 17, 2011

More art journalling

Hey there - one more week of work and then you should see a bit more creativity from me.
In the meantime I thought I'd share a couple more base pages from my Be Present art journal :
The flower on the above page is made by stitching organza over a book page - have used this Ruth Rae technique a few times now - on a card, and after a little experiment, on my July Calendar challenge.
On from there, here are some journal and hand-made book blog loves to investigate :
Daisy Yellow's stitched journals - lovely
and Caatje has been doing some tutorials about how she makes art journal pages - go here for Part 1 : backgrounds and here for Part 2 : decorating pages. Her atlas journal is very very cool.
Ingrid Dijkers has been making a new tunnel book called "Under the Sea"
Explore Sarah Haslam's blog - love her journal and calendar pages - she is great with colour and layers in her backgrounds. Inspired, like me, by Kate Crane
Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Nice pages Lynette! Thanks so much too for promoting me, I feel very flattered indeed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you for your comments Lynette, loving your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...