Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love and laugh

2 more cards from these bases, these are from Monday & Tuesday.
Card 17
Used rub-ons for my words this time.
Card 18
I can recommend this book :
"Leprosy may seem a macabre subject, but Brennert transforms the material into a touching, lovely account of a woman's journey as she rises above the limitations of a devastating illness"(words from Amazon
and we finally got to see this on DVD 
- do see it if you haven't yet...it is worth the accolades
Hope you're having a good week

2 comments:

  1. love the cards Lynnie - is the "laugh" definition a rub-on? where do I get those from??
    Happy news - I have a wee creation pressie for you - bad news is I can't part with your stash I'm sorry - it has to stay at mine ;-)
    Philxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...