Sunday, April 1, 2012

Creative Jumpstarts

You might remember that in January I talked about Creative Jumpstarts, and I created these tags inspired by Dina Wakley :
If you didn't subscribe, Dina has generously shared her Jumpstart video here - well worth checking out if you like anything inky/painty/papery...
And a few weeks ago, Finnabair shared hers - quite different from Dina's but also well worth a look. She creates amazing journals too.
And I should be doing my calendar challenge - hopefully tomorrow...in the meantime, Geninne has created her April Calendar : another beauty for your desktop.
Have a wonderfully creative week :-)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...