Thursday, August 29, 2013

10 minutes a day : 5

Next page in the journal you may remember from my Taupo trip.
I need another image to interplay with the heart.
SET THE TIMER :: A flower seemed a natural addition to the page and I quickly found one in my stash.
Outlined it with pen, then added the lovely black leaf tape. I liked the graphic look of this on the page, so added more of it, and more of the bird tape along the top. All it needs now is some writing, and I thought a quote from Emily Dickinson would be just the thing.
TIMER STOP ::
Love how this page turned out.
Will be starting tomorrow's 10 minutes with a much more blank background.

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful page, the flower fits perfect with the heart, the tape looks fantastic on the page.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...