Thursday, September 26, 2013

Things to look forward to

I've managed to finish this quilt top and looking forward to quilting it
Some new arty books coming out that I'm looking forward to seeing up close:
More HERE - published 19th Sept
This second one is edited by Maggie Grey. I think I read this is due in December - excited to see the artists featured in this one, especially 2 of my favourites : Beryl Taylor and Ro Bruhn. More HERE
It's daylight savings this weekend in New Zealand - that means summer is getting ever closer :-) AND it's spring school holidays next week. Hope you are getting a nice mix of creative and family time.

2 comments:

  1. A stunning quilt Lynette - I love the bunches of fruit - I'm sure that was a mission to sew!
    Will you hang it - it's such a work of art.
    Do you quilt yours by hand or machine?
    Connected Cloth looks interesting.
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynette your quilt top is so wonderfully made, love the colors, wish you lovely weekend.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...