Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Daily week 2

I'm doing the December Daily project inspired by Ali Edwards, but my project is in this altered book.
This is week 2 at my house. Click on any photo to see it larger.
Still inserting spreads to use up the extra pages in my book. Love these old photos of my boys from past Christmas days.
Also loving how you can see my turquoise/red colour theme so clearly when you see the pages laid out in this post. 
Of course I'm also loving how my book is filling up and looking so artful when viewed from the side.
See my other postings about this project here and come back in a week for more :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post
    Thank you and welcome for your visit and for your kind comments on my pages, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...