Sunday, January 5, 2014

Calendar journaling 2014

I'm back to my daily journaling. Hesitated about how to start the blank pages and decided to start with large doodling for the month & year. Then I filled in the background with yellow for New Zealand summer and some stamping with one of my own hand-carved stamps.
I glued down the lovely sun image from a card, and started writing and doodling on the rest of the page. Of course my word for the year had to feature.
The second page was much the same. Another hand-carved stamp
lots more writing and I included butterflies cut from serviettes
I like that I've used some of my favourite elements on these pages and I've got back into my habit reasonably easily.
You can see my other calendar journaling pages in my Flickr set.

2 comments:

  1. Lynnette you have made a wonderful start with your journal for the new year, Happy 2014.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking out the window here and wondering if your wonderful 2014 page with yellow for our New Zealand summer is just a tad optimistic? Optimism is not my strong suit right now as I have been sick with a cough and cold ALL YEAR! Getting better though and about to do a PN library run which will make me feel way better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...