Friday, September 5, 2014

Back journaling in my FTB

Full Tilt Boogie journal
This was a really fun online class and you can still make a journal like this with Mary Ann Moss - go HERE for details. Note that she has changed how she offers/prices her classes. If you are a new class member, you can choose to register for 1 or 2 years. If, like me, you registered for any of her classes before June 2014, you need to read this post - our class access expires in January 2016. No panic but good to know!
Onto the pages inside the journal...In January of this year, I had every intention of regularly journaling in my Full Tilt Boogie journal to get the remaining 46 pages done - I even thought I could do that by June!
...life and other projects got in the way, and the last journal pages I shared with you in this book were back in March.
I recently got back to working on some more pages....maybe I can finish before the end of the year :-)
My next page base was from a children's book. I really wanted to keep the lovely image so I collaged around it

I added some more paper and thought that if I added some words I'd be happy
Even as I was doing it I knew it didn't feel right. I should have let it sit for a few days and thought about what I really wanted. I didn't like the way the words looked, so covered them with a piece of paper, and in their place added "better" (more meaningful to me) found words.
I also softened the background behind the children with gold ink from a stamp pad. NOW it's done
click on any photo to see it larger
You can see all the pages in my Flickr Set and all my posts about this journal HERE. Have a great weekend :-)
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...