Sunday, December 28, 2014

New free classes

I'll be posting tomorrow about the online classes and creative focuses I'm having in 2015, but thought I would share these with you first.
A blog reader shared a class with me to add to my list of cheap and free online classes that you can always access over in my sidebar. Only problem is - registration closes 31 December. Part of the info says it's for : People who can't paint or draw and don't know what art journaling is - People who enjoyed art classes at school - Experienced artists and crafty types. Read more HERE
Tammy at Daisy Yellow is launching a new series of journaling prompts that will challenge you with sparks, ideas & quotes. The challenge will help you strengthen both your artmaking and your writing practice. Start any time - the prompts begin Dec 31st. More HERE.
Felicia Borges contacted me about her ART JOURNAL REBELLION for 2015.  Details HERE.
I am really happy for you to contact me with info about free online art classes that I have missed....Recent updates to the list include 2015 information and links to Strathmore, Journal 52, Lisa Sonora Beam's new 30 day project, and Documented Life Project 2015. So many choices!

1 comment:

  1. HYA, THIS IS TINA[SWEETYPIE]THANKYOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS, AND FOR THE FREE SITES,I AMM COMING BACK TO BLOGGING AND WILL POST ON WHATEVER I AM DOING SO DO PLEASE COME BACK AND VISIT, YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...