Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stitched paper daily art journal : Christmas month

My daily journal pages have shifted in their colour palette, and have the addition of Christmassy words and embellishments. Last year I LOVED making my December Daily journal and I also did one in 2009. This year I'm keeping my December pages in my Stitched paper daily journal. Here's the last page of November and this past week's pages :
click on any photo to see it larger
I just used yellow spray through a stencil for the background of this page, and love my new colourful tape :-) The blogpost about those cards is HERE. Then it was the 1st of December and I'm into Christmas colour
Loving using gold thread for the machine stitching. If you live in New Zealand and need washi tape, this is the website of the lady I saw at the Christmas fair - she had a big range and great prices. Looks like reasonable postage rates too.
Used sheet music of a Christmas Carol for this page and might use that idea again. Remembered to reinforce the back with some extra paper for the buttonhole edge stitch.
back view
Thrilled to get all my Christmas Cards made. See all the details of them in my previous post. Hope you are getting some creative time in your December. Talk to you again soon.
See all the posts about this journal HERE and in my Flickr Set HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...