Sunday, March 1, 2015

3 Quilts for 5 Days

I am blogging the Facebook Quilt Challenge to post 3 of my quilts each day for 5 days.
Day three : Wedding quilts. We are only supposed to post 3, but I couldn't decide which of these to leave out! In order of gifting :
This was a long time ago -  April 2003. Made from a commercial pattern but can't remember what!
the label on the back
February 2007 - another commercial pattern but source not noted sorry. Called it "Something new, Something blue"
December 2011. Pattern by Donna Ward. More photos in the original blogpost
November 2012. This pattern is called Shattered 9 patch - more photos originally blogged HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Lynette your quilts are all so lovely and wonderfully done I know there are a lot of work with making them, have made some myself.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...