Sunday, May 3, 2015

Cheap and FREE online art classes

Did you know I have a link in my right side bar to a list of cheap and FREE online art classes? I keep it updated as I make new discoveries and I've just tested all the links and added some new findings. Please let me know anything I've missed. These are my most recent findings in order of start date :
A hand-lettering workshop by Tam at Daisy Yellow blog. She started posting April 24 and thought it might be for 5 weeks -  Workshop Index HERE. No charge but you can add to her Tip Jar {minimum $5} and also gain access to the private FB group with extra content, discussion, Q&A and tips.
Strathmore Online Workshops
Workshop 2: Expressive acrylic painting with Patti Mollica starts May 4th. Supply list and video up now.
It's time to join Hanna's Spring postcard swap - this is an international event.
You can sign up from now until 20th May and will need to send your postcards out the weekend of 23 May so start making them now. I participated in November - here's what I made and sent
and here's what I got back. Click on the photos to see them larger
It's really fun to get lovely artsy mail and it doesn't cost much to participate.
The Summer of Color 2015 : Color by number. A free blog event beginning June 1st 2015. I'll be in Winter here in NZ - might be good to get some fresh {warming} inspiration. Check out the Flickr Pool HERE.
Hope you find something there to inspire you and that you get some creative time in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...