Tuesday, January 19, 2016

More cheap and FREE classes!

Hiya - just had to pop in and let you know about a few new workshops that have just come available : 
Alisa Burke : MICRO CLASSES. These classes cost $15 each (or bundled together even cheaper) and Alisa describes them as 1 HUGE lesson that includes videos, photos, written information, prompts and more. These have just been launched for 2016
These were launched 2015 :
Roben-Marie Smith has recently launched her new "home" for all her workshops, and she's offering Urban Journal Remix free as a thank you to her supporters over the years -
register HEREIt's a revamp of the first workshop she ever taught online.
Strathmore have announced their new FREE workshops in 2016 (available from launch date until end of December) :
Workshop 1  Sketchbook Fury – the Art Ninja’s Guidebook
Instructor: Graham Smith   Start date: March 7, 2016
Workshop 2   The Mind of Watercolor
Instructor: Steve Mitchell   Start date: May 2, 2016
Workshop 3   Colorful Creation with Marker
Instructor: Will Terrell    Start date: Sept. 5, 2016

Join HERE and find more information about the instructors HERE.
If only we could do everything!! 
These have all been added to my list of Cheap and FREE online art classes which you can always get to top right under my profile. Check the complete list and let me know if I need to add anything. Enjoy :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lynette! I've joined Roben-Marie's workshop! I'm not sure when I will have time to do it, but I can't pass on anything that's free, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same! I love sharing the love :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...