Saturday, December 16, 2017

Daily Journaling Week 50

This week the prompts on the blog for Life Documented 2017 HERE were: 
Prompt: Baby, it's cold outside
Technique: Use some thread (or fabric)
Anything but cold at my house, but thought I could do something with collaged papers layered with fabric and thread to give a bit of a December Daily flavour. I'm so busy both at work and socially I thought I'd create space for some more traditional daily journaling again to start my spread this week
Then I did a simple background on the facing page and worked on a piece of cardstock.
Used gold staples for the heart

and a variety of collage, stencils, tape and thread/stitch elements
Although I vowed to keep it simple and missed that mark (!) I like how it turned out
You can see all my posts about this project HERE and my Flickr album HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...